The world leads me back to my Heart. There is no other option. May these thoughts do the same for you. Happy Reading!
- A Guitar Ode to Shiva
- Don’t Forget Your Inner Warrior!
- Cotton Fields sung live in my studio
- Maximise Your Pool – The Efficiency of Lane Swimming
- Dustin Hoffman “I remember all my movies, but not my family growing up”
- “Live with Dennis” Page on Facebook Launched – http://www.facebook.com/livedennis
- My Music Release for 2013: “Up on The Mountain Side”
- Ironman Competitors Measure Their Performance (And So Should You)
- Can We Truly Relax?
GET THE RSS FEED
Priyadarshan Pradhan on Don’t Forget Your Inner… Dennis Taraporewala on Don’t Forget Your Inner… bhatian on Don’t Forget Your Inner… Dennis Taraporewala on Cotton Fields sung live in my… PRIYADARSHAN PRADHAN on Cotton Fields sung live in my…
- @diviathani this has been happening for a while now, many many months. Sad and true. 5 hours ago
- Criesse Event News: Criesse client Leander Paes plays an exhibition match for the children of Magic Bus... fb.me/2AhkhOQuo 19 hours ago
- Possible re-election in Delhi Assembly and...a AAP sweep then! -:))) 1 day ago
Category Archives: India
Sufi/Afghan style guitaring that I often perform with, this new moon night for your listening pleasure. To your own Inner Self (Shiva), You may Bow. Hope you enjoy it! #music
One of the concepts that is used worldwide in all community and club swimming pools and in India as well, is the concept of “specific lane swimming”. Specific lane swimming in fact maximizes the use of the swimming pool and … Continue reading
This mornings Economic Times in Mumbai misspells its title on page 18. This is not the only publication that has done it. I regularly see this in a few quality English publications in the country. The reason this is shocking, is having … Continue reading
India may have a 5000 year old culture, deep religious understanding and a depth of philosophical breath that may make many countries and cultures around the world feel highly superficial in emotional and cultural terms, but India continues to be a country with significant … Continue reading