The world leads me back to my Heart. There is no other option. May these thoughts do the same for you. Happy Reading!
- A Guitar Ode to Shiva
- Don’t Forget Your Inner Warrior!
- Cotton Fields sung live in my studio
- Maximise Your Pool – The Efficiency of Lane Swimming
- Dustin Hoffman “I remember all my movies, but not my family growing up”
- “Live with Dennis” Page on Facebook Launched – http://www.facebook.com/livedennis
- My Music Release for 2013: “Up on The Mountain Side”
- Ironman Competitors Measure Their Performance (And So Should You)
- Can We Truly Relax?
GET THE RSS FEED
Priyadarshan Pradhan on Don’t Forget Your Inner… Dennis Taraporewala on Don’t Forget Your Inner… bhatian on Don’t Forget Your Inner… Dennis Taraporewala on Cotton Fields sung live in my… PRIYADARSHAN PRADHAN on Cotton Fields sung live in my…
Category Archives: Management
One of the concepts that is used worldwide in all community and club swimming pools and in India as well, is the concept of “specific lane swimming”. Specific lane swimming in fact maximizes the use of the swimming pool and … Continue reading
You can achieve everything, professionally and creatively, and still feel the emptiness at the end of your life. See what Dustin Hoffman has to say at 75 years of age. Which is why – just achievement, is like a one-sided … Continue reading
Be civilized, at your own risk. Mask your love, at your own risk. If you want to be free, of all dis-ease; Sing your song out aloud, even when no one is listening. Sing so that you awaken, the heavens … Continue reading
Source: by H. James Wilson | Harvard Business Review Blog Link:http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2012/10/ironman_competitors_measure_their_performance.html On Saturday, the lava fields of Hawaii’s Big Island will be the stage for the Ironman World Championship, a renowned test of physical endurance. Less well known, perhaps, is that participating … Continue reading