The world leads me back to my Heart. There is no other option. May these thoughts do the same for you. Happy Reading!
- Maximise Your Pool – The Efficiency of Lane Swimming
- Dustin Hoffman “I remember all my movies, but not my family growing up”
- “Live with Dennis” Page on Facebook Launched – http://www.facebook.com/livedennis
- My Music Release for 2013: “Up on The Mountain Side”
- Ironman Competitors Measure Their Performance (And So Should You)
- Can We Truly Relax?
- Microsoft Adds a Swashbuckling Email Interface @Outlook.Com
- True Success, Needs An Eye for Detail
- Simply talking is no substitute for actual execution
GET THE RSS FEED
Dennis Taraporewala on “Live with Dennis”… Ajit on “Live with Dennis”… ebay hair extensions on Poverty Consciousness, Stingin… Priyadarshan Pradhan on My Music Release for 2013:… Manisha Gutman on Can We Truly Relax?
- Was out cycling 31.74 km with #Endomondo. See it here: bit.ly/13C4aQF 6 hours ago
- @lizflock you have lived in India. Do you think this is true? Also was the questionnaire scientifically executed within countries? 1 day ago
- RT @thegooglefact: 15 minutes of exercise per day can add 3 years to your life 1 day ago
Category Archives: Parenting
The outside world is deceptive in its orientation. It makes you feel, that there is something happening ‘out there’ beyond and without your reach. This deception is caused when we break our unity consciousness with all things and look through the prism … Continue reading