Be civilized, at your own risk.
Mask your love, at your own risk.
If you want to be free, of all dis-ease;
Sing your song out aloud, even when no one is listening.
Sing so that you awaken, the heavens to which you will go.
The world leads me back to my Heart. There is no other option. May these thoughts do the same for you. Happy Reading!
- A Guitar Ode to Shiva
- Don’t Forget Your Inner Warrior!
- Cotton Fields sung live in my studio
- Maximise Your Pool – The Efficiency of Lane Swimming
- Dustin Hoffman “I remember all my movies, but not my family growing up”
- “Live with Dennis” Page on Facebook Launched – http://www.facebook.com/livedennis
- My Music Release for 2013: “Up on The Mountain Side”
- Ironman Competitors Measure Their Performance (And So Should You)
- Can We Truly Relax?
GET THE RSS FEED
Priyadarshan Pradhan on Don’t Forget Your Inner… Dennis Taraporewala on Don’t Forget Your Inner… bhatian on Don’t Forget Your Inner… Dennis Taraporewala on Cotton Fields sung live in my… PRIYADARSHAN PRADHAN on Cotton Fields sung live in my…
- @ankitlal the image quality could be a little better. So you could crop it and brighten it for better readability. Great content though. 6 hours ago
- @AamAadmiParty Yes I did on Dec 8th itself - online. Great stuff and congrats. 6 hours ago
- How to remove the new imposed PULSE feed from the top of your LinkedIn page goo.gl/025De7 6 hours ago