The world leads me back to my Heart. There is no other option. May these thoughts do the same for you. Happy Reading!
- A Guitar Ode to Shiva
- Don’t Forget Your Inner Warrior!
- Cotton Fields sung live in my studio
- Maximise Your Pool – The Efficiency of Lane Swimming
- Dustin Hoffman “I remember all my movies, but not my family growing up”
- “Live with Dennis” Page on Facebook Launched – http://www.facebook.com/livedennis
- My Music Release for 2013: “Up on The Mountain Side”
- Ironman Competitors Measure Their Performance (And So Should You)
- Can We Truly Relax?
GET THE RSS FEED
Priyadarshan Pradhan on Don’t Forget Your Inner… Dennis Taraporewala on Don’t Forget Your Inner… bhatian on Don’t Forget Your Inner… Dennis Taraporewala on Cotton Fields sung live in my… PRIYADARSHAN PRADHAN on Cotton Fields sung live in my…
- Forbes India Magazine - The Philanthropists Who Built Mumbai forbesindia.com/article/reclin… 7 hours ago
- @diviathani this has been happening for a while now, many many months. Sad and true. 18 hours ago
- Criesse Event News: Criesse client Leander Paes plays an exhibition match for the children of Magic Bus... fb.me/2AhkhOQuo 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Brand Perception
Traditionally press conferences have been a useful tool to disseminate strategic information, background information to companies/new companies, present key spokespersons to the media, ensure key messages are clearly communicated or communicate something of urgency and importance. A press conference had … Continue reading
It was only a few years ago; I think probably 5 or 7 years, that the global giant Microsoft was ensconced in controversy over a large anti-trust legal battle. There were articles upon articles about Microsoft and Bill Gates and … Continue reading