The world leads me back to my Heart. There is no other option. May these thoughts do the same for you. Happy Reading!
- A Guitar Ode to Shiva
- Don’t Forget Your Inner Warrior!
- Cotton Fields sung live in my studio
- Maximise Your Pool – The Efficiency of Lane Swimming
- Dustin Hoffman “I remember all my movies, but not my family growing up”
- “Live with Dennis” Page on Facebook Launched – http://www.facebook.com/livedennis
- My Music Release for 2013: “Up on The Mountain Side”
- Ironman Competitors Measure Their Performance (And So Should You)
- Can We Truly Relax?
GET THE RSS FEED
Priyadarshan Pradhan on Don’t Forget Your Inner… Dennis Taraporewala on Don’t Forget Your Inner… bhatian on Don’t Forget Your Inner… Dennis Taraporewala on Cotton Fields sung live in my… PRIYADARSHAN PRADHAN on Cotton Fields sung live in my…
- RT @DeepakChopra: Success comes when people act together; failure tends to happen alone. 19 hours ago
- A mission statement cannot be around operational performance. A mission has a higher purpose, operational performance enables you to succeed 19 hours ago
- If all we give people around are stock market updates, then we become a number in their minds. It's easier to love humans. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Marketing
NOTE: Published in the advertising and marketing trade journal ADGULLY here – Creating a Brand, Is Like Raising a Child - and reproduced below: There is a huge misconception in the marketplace, with the word “brand”. What does it mean, how is it … Continue reading