The world leads me back to my Heart. There is no other option. May these thoughts do the same for you. Happy Reading!
- Maximise Your Pool – The Efficiency of Lane Swimming
- Dustin Hoffman “I remember all my movies, but not my family growing up”
- “Live with Dennis” Page on Facebook Launched – http://www.facebook.com/livedennis
- My Music Release for 2013: “Up on The Mountain Side”
- Ironman Competitors Measure Their Performance (And So Should You)
- Can We Truly Relax?
- Microsoft Adds a Swashbuckling Email Interface @Outlook.Com
- True Success, Needs An Eye for Detail
- Simply talking is no substitute for actual execution
GET THE RSS FEED
Dennis Taraporewala on “Live with Dennis”… Ajit on “Live with Dennis”… ebay hair extensions on Poverty Consciousness, Stingin… Priyadarshan Pradhan on My Music Release for 2013:… Manisha Gutman on Can We Truly Relax?
Tag Archives: Values
It was only a few years ago; I think probably 5 or 7 years, that the global giant Microsoft was ensconced in controversy over a large anti-trust legal battle. There were articles upon articles about Microsoft and Bill Gates and … Continue reading
NOTE: Published in the advertising and marketing trade journal ADGULLY here – Creating a Brand, Is Like Raising a Child - and reproduced below: There is a huge misconception in the marketplace, with the word “brand”. What does it mean, how is it … Continue reading